Magnesium Oxide Powder 80%Delivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
Magnesium Oxide Powder 80% is offwhite powder or granular, and slightly soluble in water, which is produced from raw magnesite.
Magnesium Oxide Powder 80% can be used in producing Magnesium sulphate. Here comes the productive process:
Raw materials: Magnesium oxide and sulfuric acid.
MgO + H2SO4 + 6H2O=MgSO4.7H2O
1. Measure the magnesium oxide powder and sulfuric acid proportionally.
2. Add some water in neutralizing tank, slowly adding magnesium oxide powder and Stiring, after that adding sulfuric acid and keep PH=5, Density=1.370g/m³ - 1.384g/m³, Temperature=80℃.
3. Filter the mixture and put it in the crystallizer.
4. Cooled to 30℃ and subjected to centrifugal separation.
5. Put wet material into vibration fluidized bed.
6 .Dry it and get Magnesium sulfate heptahydrate at 50℃-55℃
25kg, 50kg or 1250kg bag all available.
1kv Insulation Piercing Connector
New 3D Glitter Christmas Santa Claus Snowman Angel Snow and Tree Paper Sticker for Window and Wall D
Easy to Hang Rectangle Sun Shade Sail
Heat Transfer Printing Silicone Rubber Roller
Black Baseball Cap
60 Cells Bifacial Monocrystalline Modules LR6-60BP